Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jam for Japan!!!

Spoke with Mrs. Harman just a few minutes ago, so sorry I was not able to come today, I was at the DMV getting my permit. But, yes I have a cooler that I can bring. I have little tiny cups that you would use to put mouth wash in and swish your teeth out. Would those work? I have quite a few of those. I also have a few extinsion cords I can bring. I am still up for tortilla chips. If maybe 7-12 people (maybe more) brought at least one bag, I think we would be cool. I will also go ahead and get a 24 pack, no problem with that. Sign up for Coffee Manager and Japan Card Overseer please. Way to go Krissy!! Thanks everyone again on for their hardwork. If you guys need anything my telephone number is on the contact sheet. Mrs. Harman said the afternoon class was doing a good job doing some prep work and getting it almost completed. We have one more day starting tomorrow! So don't give up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment